Friday, November 6, 2009

Fast and Testimony Meeting

Avery bore her testimony for the first time in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. We were sitting in "our pew" listening to testimonies and bunch of kiddos bore their testimonies. Avery asked when she could go up. I answered that she could go up whenever she would like. She said she was ready now, to which I replied, "Right after this next boy is finished." Thinking she would be too nervous I didn't say anything after he sat down. Avery looked and said, "Okay Mom...what do I say?" I replied, "Say what you feel, what you know and believe to be true, what you are grateful for." She got right up to the microphone and bore her testimony, my sweet little Avery. After we sat down she said, "I was kind of nervous when I was up there; everyone was staring at me!" I'm so proud of my little girl. I don't think I bore my testimony until I could vote.

No comments: