We had a great summer and fall has been a whirlwind of fun, as well. Grandma & Grandpa Sadler and Aunt Lindsay came out to visit from Utah for the twins' birthday. And, of course, the curse of the Omaha trips proved to be alive and well. Grandpa, Jeremy, and Aiden got into an accident involving 3 other cars. Thank you for driving a suburban Grandpa! It was the only car that drove away. Aiden loved the firemen, fire trucks, and police cars.
Aside from that, their visit was wonderful. We went to the Pizza Machine on the twins' birthday and celebrated Jeremy's birthday the next day. Jeremy is loving his new Wii game, "Rock band," from his family. It was hilarious watching Jeremy and Granpa play the Wii. Birthd
ays are great no matter how many candles ar
e on the cake. 
8 comments:
Great pics! Glad to peek in on your lives.
I love your Blog and can't wait to see more.
Utah Grandma
I am so happy to have another way of staying in touch with you and your precious family. I just love the picture of the kids laughing! Our blog address is enlowbunch@blogspot.com I hope you have a great week.
I love it! Looks great and so fun to read about your cute family. Careful, this whole blogging thing can be addicting. And, on a side note...that is a precious picture of the twins laughing on the sidebar!
yeah neeley! i am so glad you started a blog, now we can keep in touch! tonyandsidneylawson.blogspot.com
I can't believe we're old enough to have five year olds (and two each, at that)!!! Love the blog...I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you soon!
Love, Allison, Jaelyn & Jordan
Yay...I'm so excited to have yet another blogger buddy. Such fun pictures. Keep them comin'!!!
I noticed one of these comments is from Jerry and Lonna Sadler. I never thought I'd find anyone with the same first name (spelled the same), much less with the same last name.
Post a Comment