Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mickey and Minney and Pluto, Oh My!

It's a new year, 2009, I can't believe it. Of course, with a new year comes a new year's resolution. One of mine, the one I plan to keep, is to keep up with the blog. So, since I have been slacking for a while I have to rewind to before Christmas-our trip to Disneyworld!!! We were there from Dec. 11-18th and I don't think I can describe how fun it really was. It exceeded our
expectations and was truly magical. It was the first time there for all of us and, well, take a look at all the fun we had...








And look who we saw!!!!


Avery threw a coin in a fountain and made a wish, "I wish I could be a princess forever." Are you kidding me??? It doesn't get any cuter than that!


We had breakfast at Cinderella's castle with all of the princesses.







6 comments:

Laurie said...

Ah, the "happiest place on earth!" I will always love the magic kingdom! I'm glad you all had such a wonderful vacation. And, yes it doesn't get any cuter than wishing to be a princess forever.

Bridget said...

How fun! Love it. We were in Disneyland a few months ago.

Sheri said...

Seriously- I want the job of a disney princess - dress up in pretty dresses, look beautiful and have adoring "fans" everywhere you turn. I think it'd start to go to my head!!!! =)

fabulous5fentons said...

what a great place for December - WARMTH!! Glad you had fun and I love the pic in the shark!

Sid said...

what a blast!

Julie said...

Neeley, Not sure you remember us.....Randy said you were just a little girl when we were neighbors! But I found your blog from Diana's and I couldn't resist blog stalking! I hope you don't mind. Your kids are darling and it sounds like quite a story! Tell your mom and dad hi for us....It has been a long time since we have seen them too!
Julie Skalla