Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was wonderful! I woke up to Jeremy and the kids in bed with me and the kids had a card for me. Jeremy said he and the kids spent almost an hour in the store; he read them every single card they picked out until they found the "perfect"one. It was worth it. It talks about how even though they are small they're big enough to know they have a great mom, etc. It was so cute. They picked out a necklace for me (one that I would have even picked myself). What can I say, they were born with great taste. Or, we all live in our own world and don't know any better. Either way. Jeremy surprised me with tickets to see Glenn Beck in Kansas City in June. I am so excited!!! The Relief Society had a neat afternoon planned at church for the first two hours of the block. The Temple president and his wife spoke and others shared their testimonies. After church we headed to my mom and dad's (Nana and Grandpa's). We had dinner and did a little fishing. Oh my goodness has Aiden caught the fishing bug! That's all he can talk about now. They can't wait to go back for more.
Here's Uncle Geoff with a whopper...yeah, he's completely faking it- he didn't catch a thing.

My little monkeys fishing together.



Avery caught a fish at Nana and Grandpa's house - she was the only one who did!


They each made me a bouquet at pre-school. The flowers are cutouts of their hands. I love them!





Avery had pictures for gymnastics taken last week and I had to snap a shot- she is such a girlie girl...hmmmm, I don't know where she gets it from?

No comments: