I picked up the kids from
pre-school and they came running up to me with hugs and kisses ( I just love that). Avery says,"Oh, mommy, I made something let me go get it from my box." She runs up and hands me this picture. "It's for Jesus. See, that's me and that's Jesus. I love Jesus, I really miss him." I am almost in tears at this point. As we admired her picture and walked out to the car
Aiden says, "What a glorious day." Yes, he said glorious. Not nice, not great, glorious. And you know what, it could have been a blizzard outside with a windchill

of 10 below and he still would've been right.
3 comments:
I believe that you need to frame that and hang it in her room! So cute! Isn't it always nice to have little reminders of whats truely important!
My favorite part is she even gave him a beard! And Imagination Station really is more academic than Gingerbread House if they're teaching words like glorious to the 5 year olds. =)
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment