Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boo!

I love Fall. I love the crispness of the air and the changing colors. The costume parties, classroom parades, and trick-or-treating. The best part, of course, is watching Charlie Brown's, "The Great Pumpkin." I think Fall gets a bad rap because Winter follows it, and everyone is dreading the cold and all the ice scraping. But, all that aside it really is a great season. Carving pumpkins is always a challenge. We broke all of our carving utensils and Jeremy had to McGyver something up to finish them.




Thank goodness for carving patterns. We had a melting jack-0-lantern, a bat, and a witch.


Avery's class
Aiden's class



Games at the ward party.




Our ward has a "trunk or treat" every year. The kids walk around the parking lot and we pass out treats from our...you guessed it, trunks. Check out this car. I can't compete with that.

2 comments:

Sid said...

they are soooo cute! i love fall too! it's so fun! when are you guys coming for a visit? it's been too long!

Sheri said...

I am insanely jealous of your pumpkin carving ability. You guys are so cool!!!!