
Jeremy has been in Utah all week and I absolutely cannot wait for him to come home tomorrow. He's never been away from home this long and the kids and I are missing him like crazy. In the meantime we've had quite a week. At school it was the "week of the young child." Yes, apparently that is a really thing. No I'm not kidding. They did all kinds of fun things. I helped chaperone a field trip to see "Disney's Earth" at the movie theater and Friday there was an all school picnic. A DJ, limbo, a conga line, and Red Robin all made for a fun time. It was gorgeous, we saw temperatures up to 89 degrees. One day we took the bikes up the church parking lot to ride around. It big and flat. Santa brought them new big bicycles and they've been apprehensive to try them. Every time I suggest we ride our bikes to the park, they say, "Yeah!" And grab their scooters or big wheels and head out. 



After one day of racing around the parking lot- I think they'll opt for the bikes...we were there for 3 hours....




After one day of racing around the parking lot- I think they'll opt for the bikes...we were there for 3 hours....

2 comments:
How fun! Don't you love when the weather finally starts to turn? It's been in the 80s the past couple of days here in D.C. too and I love being able to spend more time outside! Hope Jeremy gets home safe!
Your kids look so cute! Can't wait to actually meet them in June.
I am SO looking forward to hot weather. Its been really chilly here and it makes me sad to wear long sleeves when its almost May!
Post a Comment