Easter was so fun around here. The kids and I made egg cookies on Friday. I had to take a picture of them because they were so cute. Each one had a theme. Aiden made a "Willy Wonka" egg- he decorated it like the waterfall. Avery did a volcano egg. You get the point. I put frosting in bags so they could use a little at a time...yeah, that didn't really work. You literally couldn't pick up a cookie or it would break. Boy did we have fun, though. We got together on Saturday with some families from our ward and had an egg hunt. The kids had a blast. We colored eggs on Saturday night and Sunday we celebrated as a family in the morning and then headed to Nana and Grandpa's for dinner- yet another egg hunt! The kiddos thanked our Heavenly Father for the resurrection of our Savior in their prayers and we have been reading about the resurrection in the scriptures. It is difficult to describe how grateful I am for Him and for what the resurrection means to me, to my family. Love 'em or loathe 'em-we'll be a family forever!
9 years ago

3 comments:
I am so happy for you that your rush is over!!! Cute pics of the kids. I especially love the one of Aidens crazy hair first thing in the morning. Too cute!
darling! so glad you made it thru another year! can't wait to see your mom and dad in a couple weeks! when are you and jer coming out!
How fun! Great to see a picture of your parents in there too. Haven't seen them forever.
Glad you can breathe a sigh of relief that tax season is OVER.
Post a Comment