9 years ago
Monday, November 17, 2008
Primary farewell
It has been a bitter-sweet Monday in the Sadler house. Yesterday I was released from the primary after serving as the primary president for a little over 3 years. I am so overcome with gratitude for the blessings that have come into our lives over the years as a result and I keep trying to imagine what this coming Sunday will be like without being among our little warriors. Children have such pure, sweet spirits; it was a great blessing to spend each week with them. And though I know the new presidency is TRULY amazing and will serve with tremendous compassion and fortitude, I am having a hard time letting it go. On the bright side...now we can go on vacation whenever we want-on the spur of the moment even! At least for a little while...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ditto to what you said...you said it so perfectly! But, I have to add one thing, I have loved serving with you. You are an amazing example and taught me so much. Thank you for your time, love, and sacrifice.
Well enjoy your break! I'm sure your bishopric won't keep you free too long. ;)
Enjoy RS it is great too in a different way! You and your Pres served so long and did a great job...I always loved hearing about all your activities and lessons through Laurie!
Post a Comment