Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Bumblebee (the Transformer not the insect) and Hannah Montana had a great time trick-or-treating.

They got lots of candy, of course, but had more fun going door to door and showing everyone their costumes-the candy was all but forgotten about by the next day! Personally, I had the most fun carving pumpkins earlier in the week.

They are making scary faces like their scary pumpkins....
Avery didn't like the smell of the pumpkins; she said, "I have to sit in the other room while you finish the pumpkins, because it smells stinky."

Aiden loved getting his hands dirty, cleaning out the pumpkins. He decided to do a skeleton, Avery did the witch's reflection, Dad did the mummy, and I did the winking, smiling, vampire face with candy corn horns...I guess that's what you'd call it.

Great times! I may have to hide the Hannah Montana wig though. I keep catching Jeremy with it on - and yes, honey, you're still too old to grow your hair out again like back in your pre-career/pre-marriage/pre-kids days. On second thought, maybe we better keep the wig around after all...

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow, those are some great pumpkins! I could have used you around to do mine Halloween morning. Yes, I procrastinted until THE day.

Lovely wig on Jeremy!

Sid said...

That is such a cute wig jeremy So funny! i cant believe avery was hannah montana! funny, christian was a transformer too!

Geoff and Morgan said...

I can't believe how big your cute twins are! I love it! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can see pics of you and your family more often. We miss you! Glad you had a good Halloween!

P.S. - I think you have the wrong link for our blog. Yes there are two Geoff and Morgan in D.C. blogs. We are geoffandmorgan.blogspot.com NOT morganandgeoff.blogspot.com. Sorry for the confusion.

Jennie said...

Ok I can't believe that Sid is your cousin! She just told me that and so I found your blog through hers! How fun. It's great to look at all your cute pics and see your cute little kids! my blog is jenniebartlett.blogspot.com

small world.

Laurie said...

Ah, I love those pumpkins. You guys are very fancy "carvers". But, mostly I love those 2 cute little trick-or-treaters. They look darling!