The kids keep asking me when it's going to snow. I'm hoping we'll see snow on...Christmas Eve? After that, there's really no need for it without mountains, right? I must admit though, these cold temps and that smell of winter just around the corner get me in the holiday spirit. The kids already talked me into watching "The Grinch that Stole Christmas." Okay, it may have been my idea. I can't help it. Don't you just love the holidays!!!!
It really does seem like summer and "fall" were gone in the blink of an eye. It sure was fun to watch Aiden and Avery play soccer. Aiden is so funny when he scores a goal- he looks at us and gives us 2 thumbs up. And, of course, when the other team scores we get the thumbs down to go along with it. I know, so cute and so inappropriate at the same time.
Avery is our little gymnast. She absolutely loves gymnastics. We had to take some time off with all the traveling that comes with the season. We're going down to K.C. for Thanksgiving and to Disneyworld in December- I honestly don't know if she can wait until after the holidays. It is so neat to see your child so passionate about something. She's our little monkey.
5 comments:
I am starting to get excited for the holidays too. Here is just means we have more rain.
I love that Aiden gives the thumbs down when the other team scores. So funny.
Well, I just love your little soccer players and Avery looks so serious in gymnastics. Cutie pie. Yes, I agree fall flew by and I'm afraid we're stuck with winter. My Avery also keeps asking when it will snow. Soon enough!!!! I tell her.
I love your description of the seasons in Nebraska! We kind of miss out on some of the seasons here in D.C. too but the colder weather does get me excited for the Holidays. Aiden and Avery are awesome - I love that they're both so serious about their hobbies! Love you!
Being born and raised here in the great state of Nebraska I totally relate to the lovely seasons that we have. I am definately NOT ready for the harsh winter, but I am really getting excited for the holiday season. I love November and December. Then it seems like we have a long haul until spring...
The kids are so cute neeley! I also love the holidays- and i am trying to get in the spirit a little early cause it seems like it goes too fast!
Post a Comment